- How do I enter? Click here to fill in our online entry form.
- Can I enter my own Business? Yes…shout about your business, tell us what you have achieved!
- Does it cost to enter? No, entry is free!
- When do entries close? Entries close on Friday 3rd November 2017.
- When does judging take place? Judging takes place between 6th November – 1st December.
- What is the judging process? All the entries are put to a panel of expert judges from the Norfolk Wedding Industry. There are two judges allocated to each category and each pair will choose between 6-8 businesses from entries which they’d like to visit for a judges’ meeting. The judges will arrange a visit to the business to find out more, the judging meetings are one hour each and are an informal format, giving the entrant the opportunity to tell the judges all about their business and show them around. The judges will have a pre-determined criteria from which they will judge the businesses against. From the visited businesses, the judges will choose their three finalists who will be invited along to the awards ceremony on Thursday 25th January. The winner will be announced on the evening.
- What is the dress code? Black Tie.
- What is the format of the evening? Guests will be welcomed with a sparkling drinks reception to mingle, then will be seated and served a delicious three course meal. The awards ceremony will take place after the meal where all the winners shall be revealed!
- When does the EDP Bride: The Wedding Awards take place? The EDP Bride: The Wedding Awards take place on Thursday 25th January at Holiday Inn Norwich – North.